Lemon Haze Hemp oil benefits
Over the years, supported by its award-winning status, Lemon Haze has risen to become a star of the cannabis world. Its reliability and euphoric calmness bring every cannabis smoker or ingestor to the shop again and again.
Lemon Haze is a sativa strain that is a mix between highly potent strains like Silver Haze and Lemon Skunk. The buds of this variant have orange hairs with bright green color and appear as greenish yellow in color to the naked eye. As the name might suggest, it has a lemony characteristic. The smell is citrusy, zesty, and a little sweet. Lemon Haze contains 15-20% THC and around 0.36% CBD. This THC: CBD ratio of around 1:1 enables medical users to dose-up on large amounts of this hemp oil without becoming overly nonfunctional and high.
Few medical benefits associated with the Lemon Haze Hemp Oil:
- Though not suitable for direct treatment of medical issues, even if the positives from CBD-led cannabis products do present, this is a low strain of CBD. It significantly helps individuals suffering from severe side effects that come to the fore due to serious medical ailments.
- At times, those dealing with HIV/AIDs, cancer, Seizures, etc. put up with mass amounts of uncomfortable and even painful symptoms, which is where a THC rich hemp oil like Lemon Haze can step in to bring about relief and composure.
- Intaking a larger than average dose of this hemp oil would be more successful because then the Lemon Haze can work at its full ability and produce the best results possible when a person is experiencing a more physical side of the pain spectrum.
- People with stress, depression, and anxiety have reported extreme relief with the help of this hemp oil.
- The Lemon Haze oil is wonderful at diminishing the effects of nausea, fatigue, lack of appetite and chronic pain.
- The hemp oil helps develop a point of focus and concentration can also be useful for early issues of attention deficit disorders to build concentration on single tasks.
Consuming a balanced quantity when experiencing a mental disorder is important because the overconsumption of the oil can cause an increase in unpleasant paranoia, stress, and anxiety. To avoid this, set a limit and stick to that boundary. Check in that how you feel often, making sure that you are relaxed and calm during and after every portion of your oil intake.
Lemon Haze hemp oil presents very few negative side effects, with users primarily reporting experiencing dry eyes, cotton mouth, and dehydration. Cottonmouth and dehydration are simple to treat, by simply consuming a higher than usual amount of hydrating fluids. Drink ample water of water before, during and after the process of getting high and is the most effective way to deal to prevent dehydration or even dry mouth.
A quick and easy cure of dry or itchy eyes can be these eye drops providing moisturization. These easy drops are available at the common of drug stores at an affordable price and can be helpful with various eye-related small issues. Besides facing such small issues, most consumers have had a rather pleasant and easy high, adding to the pros of choosing Lemon Haze Hemp Oil.